- Oral Steroids
- Mens Sexual
- Weight Loss / Thyroid Control
- PCT – Post Cycle / B12
- Acne Treatment
- Armodafinil ( Limitless Pill )
- Growth Hormone / Insulin
- Muscle Relaxer
- Blood Pressure Control
- Diabetes Control
- Men’s Health
- Post Menopausal (Women)
- Skin Creams
- Bulk Orders
- My Account
- Lab Reports
- Anavar (Oxandrolone) 20 Mg
- Dianabol (Methandienone) 20 Mg
- Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) 200 Mg
- Gentropin 100Iu Kit
- Masteron (Drostanolone Enanthate) 200 Mg
- Methenolone Enanthate ( Primobolan ) 100 Mg
- Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) 250 Mg
- Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20Mg
- Test 400 (Testosterone Tri Blend) 400 Mg
- Testosterone Cypionate 200 Mg
- Testosterone Enanthate 300 Mg
- Testosterone Propionate 100 Mg
- Testosterone Sustanon 250 Mg
- Trenbolone Acetate 100 Mg
Is Anavar Toxic? How Long Can You Be On Anavar?
Is Anavar toxic?
The anabolic steroid Anavar, also known as oxandrolone, is used to treat diseases like osteoporosis and HIV-associated wasting syndrome as well as to increase weight gain and strengthen muscles. Anavar, like all anabolic steroids, has the potential to be harmful to the body, particularly if used for an extended period or at a high dosage. The following are a few possible harmful effects of Anavar:
- Cholesterol: Due to the activation of hepatic lipase in the liver, oral anabolic steroids typically have more damaging effects on cholesterol (compared to injectables). Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol levels do not significantly increase as a result of Anavar’s moderate nature, making it a more cardiovascular-friendly oral steroid. Among the entire anabolic steroid family, only Testosterone and Deca Durabolin have less cardiotoxicity than Anavar. Blood pressure will likely rise noticeably during the period and then return to normal following it. Users might therefore expect some cardiovascular stress, which will slightly raise the risk of myocardial infarction. As a result, folks who already have high blood pressure or are genetically predisposed to heart disease shouldn’t use Anavar (or any other anabolic steroid). Healthy blood lipid levels make people less likely to develop any cardiac problems while taking Anavar. A diet high in unsaturated fats, low in saturated fats, and low in sodium should be paired with frequent cardiovascular exercise to help users reduce cardiotoxicity.
- Liver Toxicity:The c-17 alkylated steroid Anavar will undoubtedly cause an increase in the enzymes alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and aspartate aminotransferase (AST). Hepatic stress, however, is normally quite tolerable because Anavar is a mild anabolic steroid and the kidneys are trying to process the substance as well. Some users might decide to take supplements like tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA), 500 mg/day, or NAC (N-acetylcysteine), 1,200 mg/day, to get more protection. To stop further liver inflammation, users shouldn’t take Anavar with hepatotoxic drugs or alcohol. Those who already have an irritated or damaged liver should refrain from taking Anavar. For the majority of users, the liver’s level of stress from Anavar is typically not an issue because the organ is quite resilient even under abusive conditions. After the cycle, ALT/AST enzyme levels usually return to normal within a short period.
- Testosterone Suppression:While testosterone is still essential for a woman’s libido, vitality, and well-being, men and women both experience this negative effect despite men having substantially more testosterone than women. While being one of the least suppressive anabolic steroids, Anavar nevertheless causes a significant drop in endogenous testosterone because it affects the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis (HPTA). As a result, both men and women may develop post-cycle sexual dysfunction, decreased desire, lethargy, and sadness. The testosterone cycle is not stopped by Anavar. Because of this, the recovery period until the levels of natural testosterone return to normal is probably brief (a few weeks). Some users of Anavar may not notice any adverse effects or comedown post-cycle due to the drug’s mild nature, therefore they won’t feel the need to administer post-cycle therapy (PCT). However, drugs like Clomid or Nolvadex may be used by those who want to hasten the generation of endogenous testosterone and restore the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis.
- Excessive Pumps:Anavar has bigger pumps due to its ability to store more glycogen, which is one of its cosmetic advantages (in and out of the gym). A bodybuilder may find a “pumped-up” appearance to be attractive, but because of the increased muscle fullness, it can also be uncomfortable or even painful when exercising. When performing deadlifts while using Anavar, painful pumps, particularly in the lower back, are not unusual. Users should exercise caution when executing high rep ranges or using short break periods in between sets. Reduced carbohydrate consumption can help users with excessive fluid retention in the muscles by reducing the volume of fluid inside the cells. Another choice is to take a diuretic, although this is not advised because bodybuilders run the danger of further taxing their kidneys and developing renal diseases.
- Kidney Toxicity:When compared to other anabolic steroids, Anavar is special because Oxandrolone’s entry-processing by the kidneys is distributed more evenly. The benefit of this is that there is less inflammation of the liver, but the drawback is that there is more inflammation of the kidneys. As a result, the possibility of acute or chronic kidney damage (5) exists should Anavar be misused, that is, taken in large doses or for an overly long period (beyond 8 weeks). Users should have regular exams before, during, and after Anavar cycles to monitor serum creatinine levels for the best possible renal health. Also, the healthier the kidneys will be, the more diligent Anavar users are about maintaining their cardiovascular health (doing regular aerobic exercises, cutting back on sodium intake, etc.). This is due to the kidneys’ blood arteries being damaged by high blood pressure, which results in the death of nephron tubules, which are kidney cells necessary for the body’s water filtration system.
How long can you be on Anavar?
When we are talking about how long can you be on Anavar or how long stays in your system, it’s important to note that it has a half-life. How rapidly your body can metabolize and eliminate the substance from your system is determined by the half-life, or T1/2 as it is more frequently known. It is the length of time necessary to liquefy a medication to exactly half of its initial dosage or concentration. Anavar will leave your body more quickly than other steroids because of its extremely short half-life of only 8 hours, which is far shorter than other steroids with longer half-lives, which may linger for many days. The half-life could be up to 12–14 hours longer in senior adults, though. Depending on several factors, Anavar can enter your system at various periods. However, it usually stays 2 to 4 weeks in your body. For 14 to 30 days, it is detectable in urine.
In conclusion, the anabolic steroid Anavar (oxandrolone) can be used to treat a variety of medical ailments, increase weight growth, and enhance muscle strength. However, Anavar, like all anabolic steroids, has the potential to be harmful to the body, particularly when used for an extended period or at high doses. Liver damage, cardiovascular effects, hormone imbalances, and psychological problems are a few of the possible adverse consequences of Anavar. Consequently, it’s essential to only use Anavar under a doctor’s supervision and to adhere to their recommended dosing and duration restrictions. People should contact their doctor right away if they suffer any side effects while using Anavar. Ultimately, the choice to use Anavar should be made in cooperation with a medical expert, and thorough monitoring is necessary to reduce the possibility of side effects.