- Oral Steroids
- Mens Sexual
- Weight Loss / Thyroid Control
- PCT – Post Cycle / B12
- Acne Treatment
- Armodafinil ( Limitless Pill )
- Growth Hormone / Insulin
- Muscle Relaxer
- Blood Pressure Control
- Diabetes Control
- Men’s Health
- Post Menopausal (Women)
- Skin Creams
- Bulk Orders
- My Account
- Lab Reports
- Anastrozole (Arimidex) 1 Mg
- Anavar (Oxandrolone) 20 Mg
- Dianabol (Methandienone) 20 Mg
- Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) 200 Mg
- Gentropin 100Iu Kit
- Halotestin 5 Mg
- Masteron (Drostanolone Enanthate) 200 Mg
- Methenolone Enanthate ( Primobolan ) 100 Mg
- Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) 250 Mg
- Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20Mg
- Semaglutide 5 Mg
- Test 400 (Testosterone Tri Blend) 400 Mg
- Testosterone Cypionate 200 Mg
- Testosterone Enanthate 300 Mg
- Testosterone Propionate 100 Mg
- Testosterone Sustanon 250 Mg
- Trenbolone Acetate 100 Mg
- Turinabol 10 Mg
WHAT IS TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE?
Testosterone enanthate is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) drug that is primarily used to treat low testosterone in men. It is available under the trade names Delatestryl and Xyosted, among others. In hormone therapy for transgender guys, it is also applied. It is often administered by subcutaneous or muscle injection once every one to four weeks. An organic sex hormone created in a man’s testicles is called testosterone. The ovaries and adrenal glands of a woman also produce very little testosterone. When this hormone is deficient, disorders including delayed puberty, impotence, or other hormonal abnormalities result. Testosterone enanthate is used to treat these conditions in men and boys. Without particular medical conditions or as a result of aging, this medication is not recommended for treating low testosterone. Women who have metastatic breast cancer that cannot be treated surgically are given testosterone enanthate to treat the disease after it has spread to other regions of the body.
The testosterone molecule’s enanthate ester functional group enables this postponed release. On December 24, 1953, his testosterone derivative received its initial approval. Since it is easily accessible and very effective for enhancing performance, testosterone enanthate is the most often utilized steroid. It can be stacked for both cuttings and bulking with almost any other steroid.
A hormone called testosterone enanthate injection is used to treat conditions in men and boys that are brought on by a shortage of it, including impotence, delayed puberty, and other hormonal abnormalities. In order to treat metastatic breast cancer in women who are unable to have it surgically removed, testosterone enanthate is used. Male testosterone levels are raised by this anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS). While androgenic medicines improve male-specific sex characteristics, anabolic drugs work by increasing muscle mass.
Application of Testosterone Enanthate Vial
This medication is injected into the buttock muscle once every one to four weeks as directed by your doctor. Do not administer this drug intravenously. Before administering this medication to yourself at home, get all the preparation and administration instructions from your healthcare professional. Check the product visually for any specks or discoloration before using it. When either is present, the liquid shouldn’t be used. Use this medication frequently to get the most out of it. Use a calendar to mark the days you will get an injection so you won’t forget.
DOSAGE OF TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
Testosterone enanthate 300mg comes in a 5-milliliter (ml) glass bottle and is a clear or yellowish liquid. It is injected into a buttock muscle once every one to four weeks. In order to reduce significant changes in hormone levels and the mood swings that might occur with them, lower doses are usually administered over shorter time periods. Individual dosages may differ, however, the following is a typical illustration:
- For male hypogonadism, 50 to 400 mg every two to four weeks.
- By consuming 5 to 200 mg every two to four weeks for four to six months, male puberty can be delayed.
- For breast cancer, take 200 to 400 mg every two to four weeks.
- For transgender hormone therapy, use 50 to 200 mg per week or 100 to 200 mg every two weeks2.
Although testosterone cypionate (also known as depo testosterone) and testosterone enanthate are frequently used interchangeably, the latter is only permitted for the treatment of hypogonadism. For the most anabolic effect, most males will find that 400–500mg per week is quite effective and manageable. Such sums are often divided into two equal weekly doses. It is feasible to take doses of more than 500mg each week. 600-1000mg per week may be acceptable and tolerable for many guys. But going beyond the 1000 mg mark significantly raises the chance of negative effects.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
Test E could result in negative side effects. When we refer to a healthy adult guy, we mean someone who has normal testosterone levels. The likelihood of testosterone enanthate’s adverse effects is higher among active athletes.
According to the FDA, the following side effects are most frequently associated with the use of testosterone enanthate:
- Pain and swelling near the injection site
- Mood swings, particularly hostility
- Depression or anxiety
- Drive by sex (increased or diminished)
- Acne and greasy skin are covered in tingling sensations.
- Weight gain and hair loss
BENEFITS OF TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
You can anticipate excellent increases in muscle mass, enhanced recovery, a decrease in body fat, and the avoidance of muscle breakdown when you utilize testosterone enanthate. The most crucial thing to keep in mind about of testosterone enanthate 300mg is that it is an extremely adaptable steroid that may be used for a variety of objectives. How you use it and what other substances you mix it with will all depend on your own circumstances. One of the few anabolic steroids, Test E, has the ability to stimulate lean tissue growth during the off-season. A person’s overall metabolic rate will rise significantly when their testosterone levels are high. The person can gain a large raw size as long as adequate calories are consumed.
A high testosterone level may also be advantageous throughout the cutting cycle. A diet plan’s objective is to burn body fat rather than muscle. Regardless of the steroid’s intended
use, the ultimate results will be pleasing to all users. Higher levels of testosterone are linked to improved physical endurance. 100–250 mg every 7–10 days is the usual dosage range for testosterone enanthate. For the rest of their lives, men who need treatment for low testosterone will need it. Even though it may sound annoying, this is true.
Talk to your doctor before using Testosterone Enanthate if you:
- Experience severe upper stomach discomfort as well as liver issues.
- Having the propensity to retain fluid, resulting, for instance, in ankle edema
- Suffer from sleep apnoea (involuntary pauses in breathing while sleeping), as this condition may worsen.
- Therapy with Testosterone Enanthate may result in serious problems, such as water retention in your body and (congestive) heart failure if you have severe heart, liver, or renal disease.
- Testosterone may cause a rise in blood pressure if you already have high blood pressure or are taking medication to manage it.
- Have or ever had issues with blood clotting; thrombophilia (an abnormality of blood coagulation that increases the risk of thrombosis – blood clots in blood vessels).
- Factors that raise the risk of vein-related blood clots include smoking, obesity, cancer, prior venous blood clots, and immobility; if a young person in your immediate family has experienced a blood clot in the leg, lung, or another organ
- have bone cancer condition, migraines, diabetes, or epilepsy.
- Women shouldn’t use testosterone enanthate since they could experience virilization symptoms such as acne, increased body or facial hair development, and voice changes.
- Male hormones, such as Testosterone Enanthate, should not be used to boost athletic prowess or muscle growth in healthy individuals.
Testosterone Enanthate stacks well with all anabolic steroids. It is a very adaptable steroid that aids in treating low testosterone in the majority of men.