- Oral Steroids
- Mens Sexual
- Weight Loss / Thyroid Control
- PCT – Post Cycle / B12
- Acne Treatment
- Armodafinil ( Limitless Pill )
- Growth Hormone / Insulin
- Muscle Relaxer
- Blood Pressure Control
- Diabetes Control
- Men’s Health
- Post Menopausal (Women)
- Skin Creams
- Bulk Orders
- My Account
- Lab Reports
- Anastrozole (Arimidex) 1 Mg
- Anavar (Oxandrolone) 20 Mg
- Dianabol (Methandienone) 20 Mg
- Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) 200 Mg
- Gentropin 100Iu Kit
- Halotestin 5 Mg
- Masteron (Drostanolone Enanthate) 200 Mg
- Methenolone Enanthate ( Primobolan ) 100 Mg
- Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) 250 Mg
- Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20Mg
- Semaglutide 5 Mg
- Test 400 (Testosterone Tri Blend) 400 Mg
- Testosterone Cypionate 200 Mg
- Testosterone Enanthate 300 Mg
- Testosterone Propionate 100 Mg
- Testosterone Sustanon 250 Mg
- Trenbolone Acetate 100 Mg
- Turinabol 10 Mg
What Is Anadrol
WHAT IS ANADROL?
Oxymetholone, which is marketed under the trade names Anadrol and Anapolon among others, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) drug predominantly used to treat anemia. Additionally, it helps increase weight gain and muscular building in some circumstances and is used to treat HIV/AIDS wasting syndrome, osteoporosis, and other diseases as well. In 1959, oxymetholone was first administered and approved for medicinal use. However, due to its significant lipid toxicity, the use of the drug was soon terminated in 1961. The United States is where it is primarily used. Oxymetholone is used medically and for performance and physical improvement.
The composition of Anadrol is similar to that of testosterone, a male anabolic hormone that promotes strength, muscle growth, and fat burning. Some contend that the comparatively quicker and greater effects of Anadrol are what give it its extraordinary fitness-boosting abilities. Anadrol reduces the level of globulin while increasing red blood cells and mimicking testosterone. The result is an increase in bioavailable testosterone, which the body can employ to accelerate strength and muscular growth.
After your condition has stabilized, you might be able to stop taking Anadrol 50 (Oxymetholone). Some persons must continue taking Anadrol-50 (Oxymetholone) in low doses to prevent their red blood cell count from dropping too low. There may be interactions between Anadrol 50 and other pharmaceuticals, including over-the-counter and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal remedies (Oxymetholone). All of the medications you are presently taking, as well as those that you start or stop taking, should be disclosed to each of your healthcare professionals.
HOW IT WORKS
Your body’s red blood cells transport oxygen throughout. Your power production decreases and fatigue sets in when your muscles aren’t getting enough oxygen, which puts an end to your workout. Your muscles require more oxygen to drive challenging workouts. Red blood cell synthesis is increased by Anadrol, which increases the amount of oxygen transported to your muscles. You’ll be more powerful, able to exercise longer, and stronger thanks to this additional muscle fuel, which will result in rapid muscular growth. You’ll recover quickly from your workout and be prepared for your next one thanks to the crucial role oxygen plays in your recovery.
- Rapid weight gain: The finest steroid for weight gain and quickly building up a user’s muscles is probably Anadrol. This makes it a compound that slim men seeking massive growth are especially interested in. Water retention and muscle gain make up the majority of the weight acquired while taking Anadrol. After using Anadrol, users commonly gain up to 10 pounds in the first week. By the sixth week, a person may gain up to 30 pounds. This is probably made up of water to about half.
- Muscle-building: Being nearly 3 times more anabolic than testosterone, Anadrol will increase a bodybuilder’s muscular size to entirely new levels. A portion of this enlargement will result from transient intracellular fluid retention, giving the muscles a persistently inflated appearance. Due to the steroid’s massive increases in testosterone levels, protein synthesis, and nitrogen retention, lean muscle gains on Anadrol are still very significant.
- Enhances strength: In strongman and powerlifting circles, Anadrol is regarded as the best steroid. This is brought on by both the extreme weight gain and the enormous rise in testosterone. In the first 10 days after starting Anadrol, users frequently add 30 pounds to their bench press. Anadrol can increase a user’s squat, deadlift, and bench press by about 60 lbs by the end of a cycle.
- Oral form: Essentially, Anadrol 50 is a 50mg tablet. As a result, no injections are required to enjoy the benefits of this steroid.
- Joint support: Due to its water-retention abilities, Anadrol is slightly beneficial for the joints. As a result of increased flexibility and a reduction in joint discomfort and inflammation, it lubricates the joints.
- Fat loss:Some people mistakenly believe that Anadrol contributes to fat gain, although this is untrue. Anadrol and all other anabolic steroids are various forms of exogenous testosterone.
SIDE EFFECTS OF ANADROL: Generally, the better results experienced from a steroid, the worse the side effects are. Anadrol is a highly harsh steroid even though it generates some of the finest strength and bulk gains. Thus, it is not recommended for beginners. Anadrol’s side effects are:
- Liver toxicity: The fact that Anadrol is hepatotoxic is one of the key issues when using it. It is a c17-alpha-alkylated substance that essentially guards against the liver’s ability to degrade Anadrol. As a result, when given orally, a very high concentration of Anadrol can stay active in the bloodstream. They put stress on the liver as all C17-alkylated steroids do.
- High blood pressure: When it comes to raising blood pressure, Anadrol may be the worst steroid. Due to exogenous testosterone’s deleterious impact on cholesterol levels, all anabolic steroids will cause a person’s blood pressure to rise. As a result, levels of LDL (bad cholesterol) rise sharply while levels of HDL (good cholesterol) fall.
- Water retention: The fact that Anadrol is a DHT derivative means that it won’t aromatize and turn into estrogen. However, it does seem to be a strong estrogen in actual environments, with the potential to result in gynecomastia, water retention, and bloating.
- Shuts down testosterone:Endogenous testosterone production will be reduced by all anabolic steroids. A PCT is crucial to expediting the recovery of mental health and natural testosterone levels because the post-cycle fall can be challenging for Anadrol users.
- Acne:The androgenic rating for Anadrol is low. The testosterone rating is less than half of this. Although Anadrol frequently has androgenic side effects such as hair loss (on the scalp), greasy skin, and acne, this mild score does not translate to real-world situations.
For 4 to 8 weeks, male bodybuilders frequently take of Anadrol 50mg to 100 mg daily. For ladies seeking to gain muscle, 12.5 to 25 mg per day for 4-6 weeks is a good dosage. Anadrol has a 5 to 9-hour half-life, thus doses should be divided and taken often throughout the day. By utilizing a pill cutter, you can administer 2-4 doses of Anadrol per day since the pills in Anadrol are normally 50mg doses.
Strong injectable steroids like Testosterone, Deca Durabolin, or Trenbolone are frequently used with Anadrol. These combinations will result in greater improvements in muscle growth and power but also more adverse effects. Combining many steroids will worsen blood pressure, cholesterol, and testosterone suppression. Anadrol is a particularly severe steroid, thus it would be smarter to stack it with Deca Durabolin rather than Trenbolone, which is a mild injectable steroid. Also acceptable is testosterone. Anadrol, like Dianabol, can be cycled alone and have positive benefits, particularly if the user is new to oxymetholone. Users may stack additional steroids with Anadrol after cycling it once to develop a tolerance to it.
Here are the Anadrol cycles that bodybuilders use today.
The effects of Anadrol can be felt within a few weeks, with some users reporting a 20% increase in muscle mass. The effects of Anadrol, however, are temporary and only remain as long as the user continues to use the steroid. They will gradually lose muscle mass once they stop using Anadrol.