- Oral Steroids
- Mens Sexual
- Weight Loss / Thyroid Control
- PCT – Post Cycle / B12
- Acne Treatment
- Armodafinil ( Limitless Pill )
- Growth Hormone / Insulin
- Muscle Relaxer
- Blood Pressure Control
- Diabetes Control
- Men’s Health
- Post Menopausal (Women)
- Skin Creams
- Bulk Orders
- My Account
- Lab Reports
- Anavar (Oxandrolone) 20 Mg
- Dianabol (Methandienone) 20 Mg
- Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) 200 Mg
- Gentropin 100Iu Kit
- Masteron (Drostanolone Enanthate) 200 Mg
- Methenolone Enanthate ( Primobolan ) 100 Mg
- Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) 250 Mg
- Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20Mg
- Test 400 (Testosterone Tri Blend) 400 Mg
- Testosterone Cypionate 200 Mg
- Testosterone Enanthate 300 Mg
- Testosterone Propionate 100 Mg
- Testosterone Sustanon 250 Mg
- Trenbolone Acetate 100 Mg
What Is Armodafinil Used For?
WHAT IS ARMODAFINIL?
Armodafinil lessens drowsiness to a severe degree caused by narcolepsy and other sleep disorders, such as spells of halted breathing when sleeping (obstructive sleep apnea). If your work schedule prevents you from having a regular sleeping pattern, it can also be employed to assist you to stay awake while working (shift work sleep disorder). These sleep disorders are not treated by this drug, and it’s possible that you won’t completely stop feeling sleepy. The importance of obtaining enough sleep cannot be substituted by modafinil. People who don’t have a sleep issue should not use it to cure fatigue or put off going to bed. Armodafinil’s mechanism of action for keeping you awake is unknown. It is believed to work by having an effect on particular brain chemicals that control the sleep/wake cycle.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted armodafinil approval in June 2007 and Cephalon Inc. produces it. The treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness brought on by obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and shift work disorder with modafinil is now approved by the FDA. It has been repurposed as an adjuvant treatment for bipolar disorder and is frequently used off-label to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, chronic fatigue syndrome, and major depressive disorder.
HOW TO USE ARMODAFINIL
- Take this drug by mouth as prescribed by your doctor for narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea, often once daily in the morning.
- Take armodafinil as prescribed by your doctor, usually once daily, one hour before the start of your work shift if you are using it to treat a shift work sleep problem. Armodafinil may take longer to start working if taken with food, but you can take it either way.
- If you are using this medication to treat sleep apnea, keep utilizing any other treatments you may be receiving (such as a CPAP machine or oral device) unless your doctor instructs you to stop. Your medical condition and treatment response will determine the dosage. Use this medication as often as possible for best results.
- You may get withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking this medicine abruptly (such as shaking, sweating, chills, nausea, vomiting, and confusion). Your doctor might cut your dose gradually to assist prevent withdrawal. If you have taken high doses of armodafinil for a long time, withdrawal is more likely to occur.
- If you experience withdrawal symptoms, contact your doctor or pharmacist immediately. Long-term usage of this drug may cause it to stop working as well. If this drug stops working as it should, consult your doctor.
- Despite the fact that it helps a lot of people, this drug can occasionally cause addiction. Your risk may be higher if you suffer from an alcohol or drug use disorder, such as obsessive or excessive use of these substances. To reduce the risk of addiction, use this drug as directed.
SIDE EFFECTS OF ARMODAFINIL
Don’t forget that your doctor has prescribed this medicine because they think it will help you more than hurt you. Numerous users of this medication claim no discernible side effects. But inform your doctor or pharmacist right once if any of these effects persist or get worse.
The following symptoms could appear:
- Dry mouth
- Trouble sleeping.
If you have any severe side effects, call your doctor straight away and get medical attention immediately.
- Chest discomfort
- Irregular heartbeat
- Rare thoughts of suicide
- Mental or emotional disturbances
A severe allergic reaction is quite unlikely to be brought on by this drug. But if you experience any major adverse reaction symptoms, such as fever, swollen lymph nodes, rash, itching or swelling (particularly of the face, tongue, or neck), extreme dizziness, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention right once.
PRECAUTIONS OF ARMODAFINIL
- Your capacity to respond rapidly may be affected by sleep issues. Although armodafinil aids in maintaining alertness, you might not be able to safely do tasks that call for quick reactions (such as driving). You may get vertigo while using this medication.
- You may feel woozier if you drink alcohol or use marijuana (cannabis). Until you can do anything safely, avoid driving, using machinery, and performing other tasks that call for alertness. Steer clear of booze.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history before taking this medication, especially of: heart problems (such as enlarged hearts, mitral valve issues, chest pain, heart attacks, and irregular heartbeats); heart problems after taking stimulants like amphetamines (including chest pain and irregular heartbeats)
- High blood pressure; liver issues; mental/mood disorders (such as depression, mania, and psychosis); and personal or family histories of substance use disorders.
- Whether you are expecting a child or intend to have one. While taking armodafinil, you shouldn’t get pregnant. Unborn children could be harmed by modafinil. While using this drug and for two months after stopping therapy, find out about trustworthy non-hormonal birth control methods. Discuss the dangers and advantages of this drug with your doctor as soon as you find out you’re pregnant.
DOSAGE OF ARMODAFINIL
Armodafinil should be taken by adults once a day in the morning at a dose of 150 mg. This dose may be raised to a maximum of 250 mg once daily, depending on the person’s response and tolerance. It’s important to follow your doctor’s dosing instructions and take armodafinil exactly as prescribed. Without first consulting your doctor, neither the dosage nor the frequency of armodafinil should be altered.
As a stimulant, armodafinil could cause negative side effects such as anxiety, nausea, and insomnia. Speak with your healthcare provider if you have any unfavorable side effects while taking armodafinil to learn more.
The prescription medicine Armodafinil can help adults who experience excessive drowsiness as a result of narcolepsy, shift work disorder, or obstructive sleep apnea by boosting their alertness. It is a stimulant that belongs to the class of drugs called eugeroics. The brain’s norepinephrine and dopamine, which control alertness and wakefulness, are two neurotransmitters that armodafinil is thought to influence by increasing their activity. Armodafinil and other prescription medications should not be bought online without a prescription from a licensed healthcare provider.