- Oral Steroids
- Mens Sexual
- Weight Loss / Thyroid Control
- PCT – Post Cycle / B12
- Acne Treatment
- Armodafinil ( Limitless Pill )
- Growth Hormone / Insulin
- Muscle Relaxer
- Blood Pressure Control
- Diabetes Control
- Men’s Health
- Post Menopausal (Women)
- Skin Creams
- Bulk Orders
- My Account
- Lab Reports
- Anastrozole (Arimidex) 1 Mg
- Anavar (Oxandrolone) 20 Mg
- Dianabol (Methandienone) 20 Mg
- Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) 200 Mg
- Gentropin 100Iu Kit
- Halotestin 5 Mg
- Masteron (Drostanolone Enanthate) 200 Mg
- Methenolone Enanthate ( Primobolan ) 100 Mg
- Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) 250 Mg
- Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20Mg
- Semaglutide 5 Mg
- Test 400 (Testosterone Tri Blend) 400 Mg
- Testosterone Cypionate 200 Mg
- Testosterone Enanthate 300 Mg
- Testosterone Propionate 100 Mg
- Testosterone Sustanon 250 Mg
- Trenbolone Acetate 100 Mg
- Turinabol 10 Mg
Why Do Bodybuilders Use Aromasin?
WHAT IS AROMASIN?
Aromasin was used for the first time in 2000 after receiving FDA approval in 1999. It is used to treat breast cancer, both early and advanced. An aromatase inhibitor, this medicine. Exemestane, Arimidex, and other brand names are also used to refer to aromasin.
It is widely used by male bodybuilders who seek to prevent the side effects of high estrogen levels, such as gynecomastia and water retention. Since this medicine, unless prescribed by your doctor, will not prevent breast cancer or benign breast illness, you should refrain from using it if you have a history of either condition. This is a result of the fact that it is more frequently used to treat than to prevent disorders linked to estrogen. Although more research is required, some data suggest that it might help patients avoid kidney stones.
Oral administration of aromasin typically involves a dose of 25mg per pill. Middle-aged males typically receive this dose. Continuous use typically causes the serum level of aromasin to fall, increasing the risk of negative side effects like erectile dysfunction or a decline in libido. Women may not always be able to take this dosage.
WHY BODYBUILDERS USE AROMASIN
Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor drug used in bodybuilding to lessen the negative estrogen side effects brought on by steroids. Another term for it is aromasin, which Upjohn patented. At the turn of 2000, antiestrogens made their debut on the American market not long after being given the all-clear to do so.
Aromasin is a common medication used to treat breast cancer in women going through menopause, just like other antiestrogens in its family. However, the drug was equally well-liked among athletes because it effectively reduced the estrogenic side effects of anabolic steroids. It works in a similar way to letrozole and anastrozole, two other well-known aromatase inhibitors. Exemestane, on the other hand, is widely used by athletes in bodybuilding following a steroid cycle.
HOW TO USE AROMASIN
- Users of steroids concentrate on taking Aromasin supplements both during and right after a cycle. Your body will require time to restart your testosterone synthesis after taking synthetic supplements for a cycle because your natural testosterone production would have been greatly reduced.
- Estrogen will be trying to recover in the interim as well. An Extremestane PCT can be useful here. To assist keep estrogen levels under control while your own testosterone synthesis is being restored, use an Aromasin PCT instead of anabolic steroids.
- This will guarantee that you stay away from the bizarre gyno-related side effects of anabolic steroids, such as man boobs. A typical Aromasin dosage ranges from 10 mg to 25 mg, with most beginners concentrating on doses of 10 mg to 15 mg.
- ABNORMAL MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN: Musculoskeletal pain was reported by test subjects during Aromasin treatments during clinical trials. Additionally, more than one study has supported the possibility that using Aromasin may cause sporadic pain throughout the body. One study found that elbow, wrist, and ankle discomfort were the most commonly reported complaints among participants. These findings are confirmed online in bodybuilding forums where some individuals express the pain in their wrists and knees, two areas you definitely don’t want to be hurting if you’re bench pressing or squatting.
- ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION: Numerous regular people have reported elevated levels of anxiety and sadness while taking Aromasin, despite the fact that no formal studies have linked the drug to a loss in cognitive performance. Additionally, you’ll find a lot of individuals stating the same thing if you visit any bodybuilding or steroid forums: that Aromasin induces feelings of anxiety, paranoia, and sadness.
- BLOOD PRESSURE SPIKE: Although this side effect isn’t exclusive to Aromasin—in fact, other aromatase inhibitors have been reported to raise blood pressure—nevertheless it’s important to note because it can lead to life-threatening consequences. The use of anabolic steroids is well known for raising blood pressure and taxing the heart. Then, include the same Aromasin side effect. Your heart and blood arteries are under additional strain due to high blood pressure. This can eventually raise your risk of having a heart attack or stroke, especially if you use numerous cycles of steroids plus Aromasin.
- HAIR LOSS: If you already use an anabolic steroid, it’s likely that you are aware of the fact that your hair is thinning. You can be unaware of the fact that your PCT is aggravating the situation. When Aromasin is combined with an androgenic supplement, hair loss is a frequent side effect. Aromasin may prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, but it has no effect on the hormone DHT, which is converted from testosterone and is in charge of hair loss.
- Bodybuilding needs for aromatase inhibitors have certain dosage requirements that must always be adhered to. The dosages we discuss moving forward are only examples and ideas because each dosage might differ from person to person. Before breakfast usually when aromasin is taken orally once a day. If more frequent dosing is required, it may be raised to two or three times daily as long as the additional dose does not exceed 25mg per pill.
- Studies have shown that the well-known aromatase inhibitor aromasin can lower serum estrogen levels by 80–90%. This is because aromasin can lessen the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. As a result, this medication has demonstrated promise in the treatment of endometriosis, breast cancer, and infertility.
- This medicine can also be applied topically as a cream. The three ways to provide aromasin are orally, topically, and intravenously. Other aromatase inhibitors shouldn’t be used in conjunction with it because they will lessen its effectiveness. It is crucial to remember that this drug has been linked to liver damage and should not be taken for an extended period of time.
Users of aromasin might expect to see a sharp decline in estrogen levels in their bodies. The aromatase enzyme’s inhibition is to blame for this. The body uses this enzyme to change testosterone into estrogen. Testing and aromatase: The aromatase enzyme, which turns testosterone into estrogen, is inhibited by aromasin.
As a result, the body’s testosterone levels sharply decline. They will stop using Aromasin because many bodybuilders want to have low estrogen levels. In addition to increased oil and water retention, this may cause estrogen levels to recover. DHT levels in the body are unaffected by aromasin, which may worry some users. On the other hand, aromasin is not an anti-androgen.