What is Finasteride 1mg used for?
The crown and middle of the scalp are the two areas of the scalp where this medicine is utilized to treat male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia). Only men over the age of 18 should use it. This medicine works by lowering levels of a bodily hormone that occurs naturally. (DHT). DHT production is reduced, which promotes faster hair growth and slower hair loss.
The Finasteride 1mg Tablet should be swallowed whole, with or without food. The medication should be taken as directed in terms of dosage and duration. Your health could be harmed if you consume too much of it. The medication must be consumed whole, and it is best to take it at the same time every day. Regular medication use is important because it could take some time for the medication to reduce the symptoms. For the medicine to work more effectively, the entire course of treatment should be followed.
How Finasteride 1mg tablets works?
The dermatological drug class that contains Finasteride Tablet 1mg is used to treat male pattern hair loss (androgenetic alopecia). Alopecia is the term used to describe the thinning or loss of hair on the scalp or any other region of the body. Permanent hair loss from the scalp, or androgenetic alopecia, is what leads to baldness.
The active ingredient in Finasteride Tablet (5-alpha-reductase inhibitor), prevents the body’s natural 5-alpha-reductase enzyme from converting the male hormone testosterone into the hair-loss-causing dihydrotestosterone. As a result, it lowers dihydrotestosterone levels and decreases hair loss.
How to take this medicine (Finasteride 1mg tablets) ?
Finasteride 1 mg pills should only be used following a doctor’s prescription. Read all the provided information. Pay great attention to all directions-
- Take this medicine orally with or without food.
- Finasteride 1 mg tablets should be taken at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Even if you feel OK, continue taking the medication (finasteride 1 mg tablets) as directed by your physician or another healthcare professional.
Benefits of Finasteride
- Stops or slows hair loss: Finasteride 1mg helps stop or slow down hair loss in men.
- Promotes hair regrowth: Finasteride 1mg promotes hair regrowth in some men.
- Easy to use: It’s very easy to use as it is in a form of tablet, very easy to take orally.
- Safe for long-term use: It’s been used for several years for male pattern baldness.
- Low risk of side effects: This medicine has very low risk of side effects.
Side effects of Finasteride 1mg tablets
- Low sex inclination
- Impotence (erectile dysfunction)
- Irrational ejaculation
- Difficulty having an erection
Conclusion: In a large percentage of men who experience male pattern hair loss, oral finasteride encourages scalp hair growth and stops future hair loss. Finasteride is a novel strategy for treating this problem, for which there aren’t many other treatments, and has a typically favorable tolerability profile.