- Oral Steroids
- Mens Sexual
- Weight Loss / Thyroid Control
- PCT – Post Cycle / B12
- Acne Treatment
- Armodafinil ( Limitless Pill )
- Growth Hormone / Insulin
- Muscle Relaxer
- Blood Pressure Control
- Diabetes Control
- Men’s Health
- Post Menopausal (Women)
- Skin Creams
- Bulk Orders
- My Account
- Lab Reports
- Anastrozole (Arimidex) 1 Mg
- Anavar (Oxandrolone) 20 Mg
- Dianabol (Methandienone) 20 Mg
- Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) 200 Mg
- Gentropin 100Iu Kit
- Halotestin 5 Mg
- Masteron (Drostanolone Enanthate) 200 Mg
- Methenolone Enanthate ( Primobolan ) 100 Mg
- Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) 250 Mg
- Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20Mg
- Semaglutide 5 Mg
- Test 400 (Testosterone Tri Blend) 400 Mg
- Testosterone Cypionate 200 Mg
- Testosterone Enanthate 300 Mg
- Testosterone Propionate 100 Mg
- Testosterone Sustanon 250 Mg
- Trenbolone Acetate 100 Mg
- Turinabol 10 Mg
- Reviews (2)
What is Winstrol Depot?
The most popular and very frequently used anabolic steroid of all time is Winstrol depot 75 mg which is later followed by Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) and Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate). Winstrol depot was first created and sold on the prescription drug market in the United Kingdom by Winthrop Laboratories in 1959. Sterling in the United States of America on the other hand got the patent for the manufacture and distribution of Winstrol depot in 1961 and began its production and selling on the American prescription medication market in 1962. Although Winstrol is more well known as an oral anabolic steroid, Winstrol depot (Stanozolol Suspension) is the name for the injectable version because its injection is injected deep into muscle tissue, where it creates what’s known as a stent.
As previously said, Winstrol Depot’s production and demand pale in comparison to its oral version for the reasons previously stated. Winstrol is a Dihydrotestosterone Derivative (DHT Derivative) that belongs to the DHT Derivatives family. Anadrol (Oxymetholone), Anavar (Oxandrolone), Masteron (Drostanolone), and several more anabolic steroids belong to this class. DHT-derived anabolic steroids, such as Winstrol, have similar traits and characteristics to the parent hormone (in this case, the parent hormone is Dihydrotestosterone). As a result, at any dose, the Winstrol depot will not convert to estrogen (aromatization). It also has high anabolic strength due to its chemical changes. Winstrol Depot has 3.2 times the anabolic strength of Testosterone (Testosterone’s anabolic rating is 100, whereas Winstrol’s anabolic rating is 32).
The oral form of Winstrol is the most prevalent, while the injectable version is also popular. Many people choose oral Winstrol over Winstrol Depot because there is no chemical, structural, or pharmacological difference between the two. As a result, many people believe that if there is no difference between them, they should take the more easy way of delivery, which is usually oral intake. Winstrol Depot, on the other hand, has a handful of minor advantages that the oral form does not. First and foremost, when Winstrol is used orally, it must first pass through the liver (as must all consumed and absorbed chemicals).
Winstrol depot 75 mg is a prescription drug intended to prevent the symptoms such as hereditary angioedema and also the severity of angioedema attacks. Winstrol depot 75 mg can be preferred alone or in combination with some other drugs.
Winstrol depot is considered an anabolic steroid. It is classified as Schedule III. The Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 1990 designated it as a restricted substance, and it was allocated to Schedule III. For youngsters, Winstrol depot 75 mg is not considered safe or effective.
Winstrol 75 mg (Stanozolol Suspension) Cycle
A typical Winstrol depot cycle lasts between six and eight weeks. The toxic effects on the liver, like with all oral steroids, make it inappropriate and potentially harmful to use for more than eight weeks.
With a longer Winstrol depot cycle, it’s not just the liver that has to be concerned: Winstrol’s cholesterol-lowering effect is also a factor to be considered.
Following a six-week cycle creates a compromise between reaping the benefits of this steroid while minimizing the danger of major side effects. Taking Winstrol for the first six weeks of a lengthier stacked steroid cycle and then quitting it while continuing with other steroids is a popular option for advanced users.
Winstrol Depot Only Cycle
A Winstrol depot-only cycle is not a popular choice, not only because of the above-mentioned joint concerns but also because of the testosterone suppression, which will result in a variety of side effects, the least of which is likely to be poor energy, which no athlete wants to face.
These unfavorable effects can be mitigated by including at least one testosterone steroid in the cycle. Women, on the other hand, can gain far more from a Winstrol-only cycle than men.
Because of the effects on your cholesterol and liver, a Winstrol cycle should not last longer than 8 weeks, regardless of your experience level. A typical Winstrol cycle lasts 6-8 weeks.
Beginner Winstrol Depot Cycle
A Winstrol newbie will almost definitely choose the oral version. This beginning oral Winstrol cycle lasts 6 weeks and includes doses ranging from 20mg to 50mg per day – though as a beginner, you should monitor side effects regularly and start at the lower dosage until you understand how Winstrol affects your body both positively and adversely.
Because of the effects on the liver, beginners should not exceed a 6-week cycle. For novices, stacking with a testosterone ester at 250-500mg per week is good for gaining more muscle on a Winstrol cycle while avoiding testosterone suppression.
Intermediate Winstrol Depot Cycle
Intermediate users should take 40mg to 80mg of oral Winstrol each day for a 6-week cycle. Again, monitoring symptoms as you go allows you to adjust dosage as needed during the cycle, bearing in mind that the benefits of utilizing a much larger dosage will be offset by the unfavorable effects on the liver.
To obtain maximum fat loss while keeping lean muscle and achieving a hard, ripped, and vascular appearance by the conclusion of the cycle, most intermediate users utilizing Winstrol for cutting cycles and fat reduction will stack it with a steroid-like Trenbolone.
Winstrol Depot Cycle Advanced
Advanced Winstrol depot users frequently consider a maximum dosage of 100mg/day, especially for future competition. In this example, an advanced Winstrol cycle may include starting with 50 mg per day for four weeks and then escalating to 100 mg per day for the last two weeks of the six to eight-week cycle.
Winstrol 75 mg (Stanozolol Suspension) Dosage
Anabolic steroids can cause major side effects, many of which are dosage-related; as a result, patients should be started on the lowest effective dose feasible.
Angioedema has a family history. The dosage requirements for Winstrol depot (anabolic steroids) ongoing therapy of hereditary angioedema should be customized based on the patient’s clinical response. It is suggested that the patient begins with 2 mg three times a day. After obtaining a satisfactory initial response in terms of preventing edematous attacks, the optimal continuing dosage should be found by gradually decreasing the dosage over one to three months to a maintenance dosage of 2 mg per day. Some people may respond well to a 2 mg dose.
Side Effects of Winstrol 75 mg (Stanozolol Suspension)
- Cardiovascular – Patients who are suffering from fluid retention may experience cardiovascular consequences. During anabolic steroid therapy, edema has occurred, both with and without congestive heart failure.
- Genitourinary – The genitourinary effects of anabolic steroids can cause oligospermia and decreased ejaculatory volume if they are used long-term or in high doses. Prostatic enlargement in elderly male patients might lead to urinary blockage. Priapism and excessive stimulation are possible Winstrol depot side effects.
- Following extended use of large doses of anabolic steroids, life-threatening peliosis hepatis and hepatic abnormalities such as hepatic neoplasms and hepatocellular carcinomas have been reported. Following drug discontinuation, tumor regression did not occur in all cases.
- At modest doses, cholestatic hepatitis, jaundice, and abnormal liver function tests can occur.
- The use of anabolic steroids in female patients has resulted in virilization, which includes a deeper voice, hirsutism, acne, clitoromegaly (which is not reversible), and monthly irregularities. When signs of mild virilization appear, stop taking Stanozolol (the active ingredient in Winstrol) to avoid irreversible virilization.
- Musculoskeletal – The closure of the epiphyseal growth centers stops linear bone growth due to androgenic activity associated with anabolic drugs. When taking Stanozolol (the active ingredient in Winstrol), it’s important to keep track of your bone age.
- Renal anabolic steroids cause nitrogen, sodium, potassium, chloride, water, and phosphorus retention, as well as a decrease in calcium excretion through the urine. Edema should be reported by the patients.
- Gastrointestinal – Nausea and vomiting are common gastrointestinal side effects of Stanozolol (the active ingredient in Winstrol) medication.
Buy Winstrol Depot Online from Yourmuscleshop
Yourmuscleshop.to is offering you a top and best quality price within your budget and pocket. Go and visit our website and book the product now, the product will be delivered to your home. Build your muscles strong by using the best quality Winstrol depot at a reasonable price. We have made a lot of happy customers using good experience and top quality. Discrete US shipping with top-notch packaging Winstrol depot 75 mg is available for sale for both males and females. Using yourmuscleshop.to can be the best choice you could have.